We’re refining the Sunday 9.30 broadcast service all the time and finding ingenious ways to involve people.
If you’d like to help by reading a lesson, writing and leading intercessions or welcoming people to the service We’d love to hear from you.
All you need is an internet enabled device (smart phone, tablet, computer) if a computer it needs to have a camera and microphone attached (we can let you have one if necessary).
Please let us know if you’d like to help using this form. We’ll contact you in due course.
This is how it works
- Film yourself on a phone or tablet
- Choose an uncluttered / appropriate background,
- with good lighting (not from behind you).
- Have the phone in landscape mode,
- aim to capture head and shoulders,
- as close as possible but with a little head room at the top.
- Try to mount your phone / tablet on something (a tripod is of course ideal) rather than going “hand held.”
- The script should be held / placed as close to the camera lens as possible, that way it will look like you are looking at the camera.
- Optionally stand on the side of the screen rather than the centre at a slight angle so that you are talking into the spare two thirds of the shot.
- Please leave a second or so of silence before and after to help with editing